Saturday, March 27, 2010

Need an escape? Check out Shapes and Memories

Looking through Shapes and Memories Esty page I got lost in time fanaticizing about actually being in each of her amazing pictures. I absolutely fell in love with Maryia Ramanava’s work. She is a photographer residing in Germany where she uses different cameras to capture the beauty of the world around her. From her countryside landscapes to her abstract art, she captures an array of emotions in every image. I had such a hard time narrowing my favorites down to just a few to display on my blog. I ended up choosing the following three photos because they just made me think of spring time. These particular shots took me back to my childhood and playing outside in the warm sun all day without a care in the world. Although my mind...and body are ready for the warm days of spring and summer Shapes and Memories has gorgeous fall foliage shots that are quite stunning. Take a look for yourself at and see what you'll fall in love with at http://www.ShapesAndMemories.etsy.com





1 comment:

We welcome your comments.