Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Home to Yours Besteam Feature

Halloween night I had the pleasure of trick or treating some of the Besteam shops on Etsy. To my surprise, I only found treats. One of the shops I visited is run by Debbi, Amanda and Alison these amazing women have put together a wide range of products in their Etsy shop, Our home to Yours. Their shop is warm and fuzzy mixed with cool vintage items.

Just look at this handmade rainbow lilac wavy scarf. It looks so soft you just want to reach out and touch it.


A pretty steel blue vintage hat refurbished with new trim and flower. This is the perfect accessories for every fashonista.



Well, maybe one trick and he really made me laugh. Crochet Alien Buddy. You are smiling I can tell.



Vist Our home to yours and start your holiday shopping today.
Keep up with all the latest news from Our Home To Yours:
Blog:

on twitter:

on facebook

Visit their sister site Vintage Vinyls

4 comments:

We welcome your comments.