Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Too Much of a Good Thing is Simply Wonderful Indeed

I had the pleasure of visiting this very cute eclectic shop on Etsy this morning called Too Much of a Good Thing. The owner, Leyla is a newlywed and she has created a fun group of wonderful holiday gift items. I believe you could fulfill your entire holiday list from this one adorable shop. Children on your list will just love the crochet animals like Gerald the Giraffe or the teen girl on your list might choose to be fashion forward with a handmade organza flower pin. We can’t forget about the writer in the family who will cherish this Vintage Hymn Mini journal. Too much of a good thing carries wall art, photo frames, note cards and cards for all occasions. You will even be able to find dishcloths for the kitchen and loofahs for the bath.
The shop banner states: Too Much of a Good Thing is simply wonderful. I agree,the only problem you may have is picking your favorites. Here are a few of mine.














Visit Too Much of a Good thing today and start filling that list.

3 comments:

  1. Love that headband, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm a music buff myself and I'm in love with that music journal, not to mention I just love journals overall.

    - Ardent Reverie

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.