Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BESTeam Feature Gardenmis

I had the pleasure of touring the Gardenmis shop this morning where you can almost smell the lavender sachet. I found a beautiful combination of homespun creations with a vintage twist just begging to be worn. I just could not stop smiling at the yo yo flowers. These designs reminded me of great childhood memories spent on the farm with my beloved Grandmother. Remember everything at Gardenmis is either one of a kind handmade or vintage!
Special request are welcome.


A few of my favorites.
VICTORIAN CHARM FLOWER




FRILLY LACE SKINNY SCARF
Could easily be worn as a belt


AZTEC ADVENTURE BEADED NECKLACE







Please look in on Gardenmis today; you will be rewarded with a sweet simpler time in life.


Facebook Fanpage:



Blog:



Twitter:

2 comments:

We welcome your comments.