Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here I go...

Since spring has arrived and summer is hanging out around the corner, it’s time once again to begin the battle of the bulge. This year my attempt to get fit leads me to in a new path. I will be skipping the gym and using P90X. Now for me this is quite the commitment. Ninety straight days of working out is daunting to say the least, especially for me who pays for a gym membership and goes about 20 times a year (and that’s being generous). In fact one year I didn’t even make it to the building a single time. It’s not so much that I am too busy, although I try to reason with myself that way, I am just plain l-a-z-y. So I have come to the conclusion that this is the time to seriously commit to something for the long haul. I started P90X Monday, March 22 in the hopes that I will be bikini ready for our family beach trip on June 26. I have 96 days to complete the program. Which means I have to work out on weekends? Uh oh, I may need to rethink this strategy a bit! To help me stay on track I am going to keep updates on my progress on this blog in the hopes that this will hold me accountable to stick to the plan. So off I go! Wish me lots of luck and fast recovering muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.